Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009


Today I went a wandering....down a 'silver thread in a ribbon of green'. I decided I need to explore this city that I have found myself living in. It is quite amazing how it is enclosed by the city, yet feels, at times a million miles away. I shall be wandering that way again I think.


As I was walking, I planned activities for my return home, finishing off the dress I started yesterday, priming some canvas for new paintings, stitching pendants and wrist cuffs whilst watching a film, cooking fabulous food.....But instead, I have come home and done nothing. (I am so tired, and obviously need to wander on a more regular basis!) Ok, so nothing is maybe a little bit of an exaggeration. I have ordered new supplies, (over)cooked a baked potato, and read blogs, followed links, listened to music and generally done things which require little brain power, or tidying up. Now, I shall watch that film, or just fall asleep when the lights are turned off....

....my over optimistic to-do list will have to wait until tomorrow!

5 comments:

Frankie said...

wowee, what beautiful pictures! x

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely picture of that door, don't see doors like that very often.

did you fall asleep or watch the movie? ;)

Rebecca said...

jennifer you stole the words right out of my fingers.

Lost in the Forest said...

Thanks Frankie :)

It is a rather cool door, completely unexpected. It was attached to this monument, I do wonder what was inside
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lost_intheforest/3251391426/

And I just fell asleep :)

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

That is a great door and indeed a great photo : )