So, in the spirit of doing nothing for a week I have umm....written a list of things I want to do....I think it's impossible for me to do nothing, I'm really not one for sitting around which may well be my problem...anyhoo. The list.
- Take my nephew to Gorgie City Farm/The Park/The Zoo (I may have to check with his mother first....)
- Make at least one new dress.
- Take some photos
- Go to the beach
- Have lunch somewhere nice with Jonny
- Read The Birds & Other Stories by Daphne Du Maurier which I bought over a year ago and haven't even started
- Spend some time with Claira before she absconds to Sheffield.
I'd also love to visit a castle, go charity shopping, read blogs, visit (more) friends, learn to crochet, make some jewellery, paint, have a picnic, discover some new music, go to the Edinburghs hidden Wild West village , start making a quilt, go for afternoon tea....but you know, I only have a week, so I'm willing to forego these things and just rest as much as I possibly can so I can get back to work with a clear head and fresh ideas!