Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2008

I return.....


Well, I'm back, and being the useless tourist that I am this is the only photo I have of my time spent in Edinburgh - exhibition and all!
The exhibition was at the GRV and went well, there was some really interesting work from artists and philosophers and was followed up by good conversation, good people and good coffee!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to visit much else - I had planned a trip to the museum of childhood and a few galleries, but the set-up took a lot longer than anticipated, as it usually does.

I returned to a nice surprise - another Etsy frontpage, thanks to CuriosityKilledthecat full of gorgeous things from UK etsy people. From top left; Lupin, Abibasnal, Seaurchin Supples, Me, swank, hippyofdoom, siansburys, laurafallulah, greygoat, cutedesigns, illustratorjen and KMCdesigns.

Today I have been getting back into the swing of things, and got quite a bit done today after imposing a ban on unnecessary internetting! The ban will continue - as I quite like being productive!! This necklace was inspired by Coraline by Neil Gaiman, which I stole/borrowed from my sister this weekend. She recommended it after seeing my 'Button it' locket and it kept me company on the train ride back home. Go read it - it's good!


I just hope for better weather tomorrow, so I can take better pictures of my productivity and list them all! But not too good, otherwise I can't see what I'm doing in my studio until about 3pm when the sun moves! I really need to get a curtain in there!

No comments: