Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2008

i need to wake up...

The past few days have been really great, and really awful all at the same time. My sister and her fiancé came to visit - I haven't seen them for nearly a year, so that was fabulous. It's a shame we don't see them very often.

On the bad side of things, we've had somebody staying here (my parents run a B&B) who I was not at all comfortable with. Neither was my mother - but we put up with it for the couple of very uncomfortable days he was here. Mainly because they are too nice to say anything and don't like to cause a scene. I've had very little sleep the past few days, I don't think they really realised how much it bothered me, but I obviously take after them, and not wanting to cause a scene have kept mostly quiet. The house is ours again for now, thankfully.

Anyway, with my sister here, and holidays, and snow, and my mums birthday (and lack of sleep) everything has got pushed to one side. Today is a day to organise, and sort myself out.

No comments: