Pages

Sunday 4 January 2009

Happy New Year



Aikey Brae, Aikey Brae,
Awa we gaed on the Sabbath day
The sichts that I saw nearly turned ma hair grey,
On the day we gaed tae Aikey.
(George Morris)


The decorations have come down (in theory, as we didn't actually have any in the flat), family have once again dispersed across the country and it's back to work for me. I'm working on new designs and new art work....I've seriously let this slide since moving to Edinburgh - tut tut at me.
But, with the new year comes renewed enthusiasm and such....(haha, so much enthusiasm I left this post open in another tab for hours and completely forgot I was writing it!)

Anyhoo, back to usual tomorrow, new things coming to the shop soon! I'll have a better date in mind later......and update in a proper manner when I can concentrate on something
!

No comments: