Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

the wise owl...



I am up early today and currently in a debate with myself as to whether or not to go to the street sale at the auction house. I really shouldn't even be tempting myself with extra things, which in 2 weeks I will have to move again.....should I??
I have actually never been before, as I only found out about it a couple of weeks ago and was reminded of it yesterday. I am probably picturing it to be
much better than it actually is.....but how do I know if I don't go....there could be vintage eiderdowns and beautiful antique linens, unusual tea cups, old wooden crates, ancient dusty taxidermied squirrels drinking tea and eating cake....

I think I'm just going to have to make do with browsing threepotatofour
for now......

1 comment:

Carol Anne Strange said...

Such temptations! Did you go?

Good luck with your forthcoming move. :)