Pages

Monday 1 June 2009

Made in the Shade Summer time Hop!


Well, what a fabulous weekend! Sun shining, relaxing with friends, over priced ice creams (when did a '99' suddenly start costing £2.00...with not even a hint of raspberry sauce in sight!?)
I knew it was going to be a fabulous weekend when I got the email from the Made in the Shade gals saying I can come and play at the Summer Time Hop! There is so much more information at their website....but this one is gonna be big! Indie shopping (of course!), puplic displays of yarn loving, crafty happenings, Flora the tombola, a bake sale, and loads more.... all swinging along to a vintage soundtrack...plus live music! It sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday.....Saturday 20th June to be exact!

Made In The Shade

Be there or be square! See you there!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Unfortunately I will be a square :( but have fun! x

Lost in the Forest said...

I'm sure I will :)
Shame you can't make it!