Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

...

A little glimpse of some more new things...I need to take lots of new product pictures this week, but the weather is not on my side today. I took some quick snaps before heading off to Made in the Shade at the weekend. Kilt pins with vintage bow, locket, antique bone button and a sweet little owl charm...
Chunky bracelet with vintage locket, button and a little hint of swarovski pearls and golden acorn...
I love this bird necklace, it is so long and punctuated with tiny brass swallows at regular intervals...it can be worn wrapped once, twice, three, four...maybe even five times around for total flexibility....I have made a similar one with tiny copper keys

So, there was going to be a proper
Made in the Shade post, but I was too busy (yay!) all day to get away to have a proper look around...I didn't even take any good pictures of my stall! Shame on me! I did manage to have a quick dash up to Carrie at her Lady Wurlitzer stall and bought some gorgeous Vintage Rose perfume(....which is so, so much nicer than the Tea Rose Body Shop oil I have been wearing.)
I was lucky enough to be next to Kirsty Anderson of Wooden Tree and couldn't resist a little card with a tubby little owl in a wooden boat which is sailing on some choppy waters....He is now sitting atop my dressing table waiting for me to tidy up so he can have a proper place to stay....


I missed so many great things I'm sure! But, on my quick dash round I gathered up some business cards, so I'm sure you'll hear of them soon!

Now, I must go and have a cup of coffee and sit down with my to-do list.....there are lots of exciting things afoot at Lost in the Forest headquarters...exciting things indeed!

No comments: