Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

Labour Day Sale


Happy Labour Day weekend to all my American and Canadian readers....and whoever else celebrates. To mark this occaision (and generally because I felt like being nice) there is 15% off everything in my shop this weekend (until Monday 7th 12pm GMT). Quote LABOUR at checkout - it would also be rather nice if you let me know where you discovered the sale! The reduction will be made by paypal refund, or on request of a new invoice. The 15% reduction is only valid on purchases and does not effect shipping cost. I am very excited (I'm sure there is a better word for it than that, but at 8.30 in the morning excited will do) about the change in seasons. I am an autumn/winter type of girl. I don't dress well in the summer.....I love to dress well in the autumn....beautiful colours, scarves, hats, wellies, thick tights (although thick black tights have been my summer staple!)....stomping through piles of soggy leaves in dark woodland....ahhh.....I love it! My autumn/winter soundtrack is Fern Knight......yes constantly. SO magical.

And whilst listening to the beautiful melodies I am busy creating some new pieces for the shop.....more to come soon!

No comments: