Pages

Monday 7 September 2009

Made in the Shade Homecoming



I have just been perusing the Made in the Shade flickr photostream, having a nosey at all the fabulous designers who will be selling their wares at Made in the Shades September homecoming event.

Natalie Wain creates fabulous collaged cards and embroideries....just my cup of tea! I'd love to see more of her work, but google has failed me....

Lily Wiggler - coture corsets and lingerie ....oh my!


Miso Funky not your average cross stitch samplers......


Many, many other fabulous designers will be there showing their work (Lost in the Forest included!) so head down to The Lighthouse on 26th September with your purses at the ready!

Just a quick reminder - Lost in the Forest 'labour day sale' 15% off everything extravaganza ends in approximately 2 and a half hours. That's 12pm GMT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo, Made in the Shade looks awesome, that's the one in Glasgow right? I might be tempted to take a trip west and stock up on some early christmas presents!

Lost in the Forest said...

Yep - it's at the Lighthouse in Glasgow...well worth stopping by, you'll find some fabulous presents!