Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Want some Dolly Mixtures?



Lost in the Forest will be appearing with Magpie tomorrow at Dolly Mixtures, we'll have a wee stall, so come down at 5pm sharp to grab some fabulous gifts for yourself! Then stay for cocktails, cupcakes and cucumber sandwiches and a little bit of (faux) Robbie Williams!

All the details can be found at the Facebook event  


I will make sure I take pictures, it is one of my new years resolutions, as normally I forget, or am too busy to click a few buttons on my camera...shame on me!

6 comments:

Cat McLaughlin said...

I may just come along and bring my Diana camera with me then! :)

Lost in the Forest said...

I may just steal it when you're not looking! Although may bring my holga...total prettiness to take pictures of (the venue not my stuff!)

Cat McLaughlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat McLaughlin said...

I am such a doofus - took mine camera out today and what did I do? only forgot to take the lens cap off!!

p.s. your stuff *is* pretty tho :)

Vertiline In Love said...

The poster looks amazing! x C

Lost in the Forest said...

Oops! I do that all the time! :p

And thank you both x