Pages

Monday 4 February 2008

bad light

I've not got as much done as I'd really hoped to do today, well I did everything, with the exception of taking pictures of new things for etsy! By the time I got round to doing it, the light had gone, so shop updates have been put back another day! Here's a sneak preview anyway (with bad light!)


Oooh pretty round corners - after a discussion on etsy forums yesterday I found this wonderful tool roundpic.com for those of us who want rounded corners without Typepad accounts and who don't have time to be messing around on Photoshop! Enjoy!

So why the lack of update? Well, today has been mostly taken up with applications for post grad courses and trying to write a decent proposal! I wanted to get it all sorted and emailed off to be checked before everybody went home for the day. It took longer than expected, having to phone up my old college to ask silly questions, and have a chat with my old tutor, phone up my sister in a bit of a panic, write loads of drafts and then end up emailing off a draft I was less than happy with. Hopefully somebody will get back to me with some constructive critisism, soon, as I want this to be sent by the end of the week!

This evening I shall be painting tea cups, watching some Hitchcock and reading through 100's of pages of guidance notes for funding.

No comments: