Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2008

secrets


More new things finished and listed today. This is the cuff I love, but I gave in and listed it anyway.

Apart from finishing off some cuffs the rest of the day has been spent doing things which have given me a headache - sorting out files on the computer, making spreadsheets.....

I've spent the best part of the afternoon trying to sort out my website (emilychandler.co.uk) it's driving me mad! So I'm now downloading a trial of Adobe Flash CS3 to see if I can use that to make it work a bit better. It's all a bit slow at the moment - and I'm not sure that half of the things I've done are even noticeable! Saying that, it was exactly the same with my degree show - I spent so long hiding secrets around the installation, that nobody even saw!
I am now going to go and watch Grand Designs and do some sketching....and hope my head stops hurting once I get away from the computer!

2 comments: